Our experts have deployed solutions on all major voice platforms in the market. Their voice systems are now being helping millions of drivers of Japanese cars, users of Korean phones, passengers
of Tokyo metro and app users across the stores. We will walk you through all steps needed to making voice a new key feature of your product.
Our Consulting Services
Choosing voice is a big decision with a high entry threshold – things will change drastically. The benefits of voice are plenty, but you’ll need to prepare and chose carefully how you do voice. Our
consultants can help you rethinking hardware, software and user experience in terms of what’s best for your product.
competitor standing. We will also help you chose the best supplier and platform for your needs, see below.
- Design: In close collaboration with your UI designers and engineers, we determine the ideal specifications of a voice interface on top or instead of your current interface. We
then lay out the individual requirements and implementation steps to realise this project.
- Customization: According to your specifications and your budget, we build customized voice solutions for all major platforms (see below), from scratch. We will also assist with
the integration into your current software architecture, and with licensing and copyrighting procedures.
- Evaluation / Benchmarking: Don’t just rely on shiny sales slides: For a given market or product, we will use sophisticated metrics and unbiased evaluation methods to give you an
objective and detailed idea how good (or bad) the voice solutions of your competitors really are.
Chosing the Best in a Jungle of Voice Suppliers
Selecting a specific voice provider is not just about comparing prices – it’s selecting a philosophy: Every voice supplier has a different business model that deploys voice solutions in radically
different hardware and software configurations and most important different customization processes, and obviously every voice supplier will advise you their own way of doing things is the best in
- Is the Google cloud voice API all we need?
- Our customers typically call from loud coffeeshops or driving cars – do we need to think about the noise?
- What are the benefits and risks of building a voice application on Amazon’s Echo?
- Can we just have the Pepper robot handle the communication?
- Is it possible to customize Apple’s Siri for my business?
- I want to cover a few key functions by voice on a small processor
- Do all voice recognition systems require Internet?
- Is there a way to access our server DB or server content by voice?
We’ll guide you through the jungle of voice suppliers, unbiased.
Customization of Your Voice Solution
A fatal and yet frequent assumption is that you can buy voice capability for your product “off the shelves”, or all you need to make a voice SDK work in your ecosystem is to add microphones and
integrate the API. Actually, this assumption is likely to be the reason why the occasional voice interface here and then produces so terrible or even funny results. Make no mistake: The user
experience and usability of voice in your product rises and falls with how carefully you customize your voice solution to the specific requirements. Why? Simply because every product requires
specific utterances and words that people can say, and its individual decision flow how the device responds to something people said. Finding, designing and implementing these individual sets of
linguistic data is the core part of customization, and it works different with every voice platform. Fortunately, many big voice suppliers leave you completely on your own when you get to the
stage of customizing their voice SDK – or they charge you heaps of money for helping you. Our experts have extensive experience in building voice solutions for a wide range of industries with
the major voice SDKs on the market, and they will sit down with you from start to end to make sure your voice interface works well. Among others, we do the following customizations:
- build a skill for Alexa/Echo
- enable Siri-voice functionality in iOS apps
- design a dialogue for Pepper/NaoQi
- optimize integration of Google API into a dialog framework
- build a complete voice solution in the Nuance framework